Dinosaur Rubber Stamp Set Melissa and Doug
A fun stamp set aimed at children; but great for any crafter! Imagine a landscape full of dinosaurs! Children love using the 8 detailed dino stamps and a two-color inkpad. It's fun creating countless scenes, and coloring in the pictures with the 5 colored pencils! There is also a list of activity suggestions for helping children learn about colors; numbers; shapes; and design.
• Set includes eight stamps, a two color ink pad and five colored pencils all in a sturdy wooden box.
• This well-crafted set is housed in a beautiful 8x8-3/4x1-1/2 inch wooden box for organizing and storage.
• It's a tremendous value that children will use over and over again!
• Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink.
• Recommended for ages 4 and up.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
•Ask the child to name the dinosaur or setting on each stamp.
•Ask the child to count the number of pencils in the set and name each color.
•Ask the child to place the stamps in a row, counting them as he/she lines them up.
•Ask the child to draw a landscape or environment and stamp a dinosaur into the scene.
We Also Recommend
1.75" Round Acrylic Blocks • Grip Block with Grid • Lawn Fawn Acrylic Blocks for Clear Stamps